Our mission and guiding principles
The mission of the Croatian-American Foundation for Education and Training is to provide promising individuals with access to educational experiences that will help them become effective leaders and assume roles of responsibility and service in Croatia.
The Foundation will accomplish its mission by:
- providing scholarships for study in the United States to outstanding candidates in fields vital for Croatia's development;
- promoting high standards of academic and professional excellence through a dedicated candidate selection process and continual support of fellows;
- supporting educational policy goals set by relevant public institutions, experts and the private sector.
- Excellence - The Croatian-American Foundation for Education and Training rewards and celebrates dedication to academic and professional knowledge, personal integrity and intellectual openness, thereby promoting a culture of excellence in our society.
- Public service - In order to transform societies for the better, we believe leaders and decision-makers working in all sectors - public, private and nonprofit - must nurture a sense of responsibility and accountability towards the wider community.
- Leadership - We believe that empowering motivated individuals through education constitutes an important contribution to the future of Croatia.
U.S. Affiliates Community in Croatia News
USACC Conference – What is an American Alumnus?
Embassy TED Talks